Dispersed Blue 06 is a chemical formula that is in liquid form. It is used as color dispersion, optical whiteness, color correction etc.
Thorough and uniform distribution of a colorant is required for full effectiveness in various applications.
This is achieved by dispersing ultramarine blue pigment to form a welldispersed, free-flowing liquid. The end result is the product called Dispersed Blue 06 with the following main applications:
- Powder and liquid detergents to give color as well as to enhance whiteness to the fabric.
- As a non-toxic artist color.
- Color correction in emulsion paint, in latex, and paper production.
Dispersed Blue 06 offers the following benefits:
- Consistent quality
- Good value for money
- Easy to use by simply stirring in
- Optimum color strength because of good dispersion.
Density : around 1.34 gm/mi
Solid content : about 50%
Physical form : liquid
Solubility in water : fully miscible